Tuesday 1 May 2012

Bunting Card


Hi everyone, its ages since I posted so I thought I would share this birthday card I made for my friends son.  I was having trouble coming up with an idea and suddenly remembered my Marion Emberson bunting stamps.  The paper is from my stash and I used Promarkers to colour the flags and I then glazed them with Glossy Accents.  I added some bakers twine from my stash and the scallop card is from Craftwork Cards as is the Card Candi which is white but coloured with a Promarker.  Its simple but hopefully will be ok.  Girly cards are sooooo much easier to come up with! x 



7 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

Hey Craftychirs!

This card is great!! I like how you cut the plaid cardstock - very clever.

It's a great boy card!!!

hugs,
Kay

Karen said...

A fab card, I really love the bunting and a gorgeous colour combination :)

Hugs, Karen xx

Jo said...

Oooo, lovely colour combo and love that bunting....fab card!
Hugs Jo x

Vicky said...

Beautiful card Chris, so bright and cheerful, hope you're having a good day

hugs Vicky x x x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Chris this is such a cute card, love the bunting and the plaid paper is very scrummy! xx

Elizabeth said...

Fab card, love the choice of bright colours and the bunting is terrific. Elizabeth x

Jester said...

Such a cheerful card and the bunting looks fabulous.
I agree about making cards for men - so much harder!