Saturday 11 August 2012

Butterflies Galore!

Over at Hope and Chances where the very talented Christine Emberson has her fabulous blog, it is August Inspiration Day.  Each month Christine shares some piccies with us and if we are inspired, we create a project, send her a photo and she shares a gallery of them for all to see.  I was inspired by a picture of a big pink butterfly and this is what I came up with.


The stamp is from a clear set called Butterfly Tree from Little Claire and the sentiment is Penny Black.  The die cut butterflies are a from a Stamping up cut and emboss folder made by Sizzix and I have used Spellbinders Curved Rectangles, Small Scallop Circles and Small Circles.  I coloured the butterflies with Promarkers and the papers and button are from my stash. There is lots of glitter too which I hope you can see.  You must have a look at the other projects Christine is showing, they are fabulous!  So is Christine's blog - I visit it every day!  Thank you for stopping by and have a fab rest of the weekend.  Take care.  Christine xx

7 comments:

Sue said...

This is really lovely hugs xxx

Jester said...

This is so lovely, Chris. Great composition and colours and I love how you have used the doily. Such a pretty stamp and those little butterflies are gorgeous.
Thanks for all your visits and your lovely comments!

May said...

What a Gorgeous stamp... Love the butterfly tree.. I need to shop for that one.. Its beautiful...great card, love the colours & design... Hugs May x x x

Anne said...

Not seen this stamp before and I like it a lot ...lovely use of colour on your card.
Glad you were pleased with your goodies! xx

Redanne said...

I visit Christine every day too and I saw your card in her gallery, it is stunning, love the colours and that tree is just devine! I am your latest follower. Crafty hugs, Anne x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a pretty card Christine! I love the stamp how perfect that is for Christine's blog! I love her blog too. Hugs Susan x

Vicky said...

Hi Chris, I love this stamp - one on my very long wish list!! Great card, your colouring is fab

hugs Vicky xxx